Saturday, May 20, 2006

Lunch Date

Today, I have lunch with 2 of my team members here. Although we are in the same team, but we have no work related at all. Just enjoying good food and good chat. They are so kind, they bought me the meal. I ordered a Cafe Fish and Chips. It was so large until I left out all the salad. I love the mash potato so much, didn't waste any single scoop. We chat so much, about culture, working, life and company. They are simple people, they don't like to involve in office crisis. Just enjoy to be a individual contributor. Together with them, I feel very comfortable. We can talk anything. We will meet up next week for lunch, but I told them no to pay for me anymore.

1 comment:

Bahija said...

hehehe, remembered one time i told u I enjoy working with my old team. they are those technical folks who careless on office politics, but focus on doing the right thing on supporting the products...simple contributors, but their work are great :) ....