Monday, May 08, 2006

Lake Tahoe & Vacaville


Yesterday I spent two hours drive to Lake Tahoe, one of the tourist hot spot in this area. However the Lake doesn't really impress me much. Why? I guess I am not a person fancy in mother nature. :)

On the way to the lake, we still see snow start to melt. and part of the mountains are still cover with snow. Some of the roof still cover with inches thick of snow.

Didn't spend too much time there, as my mom wanted to rush back after we reach Lake Tahoe. She didn't really walk close to the lake. Why? She is getting old and feel uncomfortable to walk that far. Just sitting on the chair that in the park and picking up some pines. Poor thing... this few days, I really notice that my mom is old. She is totally different from previous. Not as active as before. :(

After the long journey drive trip of Lake Tahoe, I dropped my mom back to the Hotel and went to Vacaville alone. It is a large shopping outlet. You named it they got it. Finally I managed to get the fossil watch for my friend. Now, I am a little bit regret why I didn't get the same for myself. Thought of going again but it is too far away... 1 hours drive from here and my back is really ache after the long journey.

5 comments:

不精な猫 said...

You can always drop back there someday. You still have plenty of time :)

不精な猫 said...

Probably you should think of staying a night over in San Francisco, there should be quite a couple places both your mom and you can visit there :)

点点滴滴 said...

They also have Fossil store at the Folsom Premium Outlet.

Kancil said...

FM Outlet don't have the model that I am looking for.

Bahija said...

hmmm, 1 hr drive - u sudah pain and tired :) hahaha, u seem ageing fast lah. No regret, u will go to SF, it on the way. Later, when your mother craving for chinese food, the more real better chinese food is in Sacramento, so fr there go to Vacaville, nearby loh :) 50++ nights to go - LONG LONG TIME ...