Monday, March 27, 2006

2 Months Away.

My US trip is confirmed. I will be two months aways. It is a joy to me but I have a lot of worries. Those worries are actually not a big deal!

I found that Aspect of Love is going to show in Singapore. However the date is during my trip to US. What a waste! I wish to watch this show, too bad. I am not around. :(

POTO will be in Hong Kong this coming June. Hope one day will come to Malaysia. I wish to see this show from my own home country.

I will try to source some interesting shows in US. Hope will get some. :)

6 comments:

HanaMaru said...

Which part of US will you be staying for that 2 months?
:)

Kancil said...

Folsom, CA

Bahija said...

Sacramento, Roseville ( near folsom), San Francisco have the musical theatres .... u'll hv fun, or may be a 'durina runtuh' to NYC leh, Broadway shows :P

不精な猫 said...

try
http://www.theatermania.com/content/listings.cfm?int_city_id=2

in US, you might as well make the trip to watch the show in US. You can either choose LA or Las Vegas.
But LA will be expensive (air ticket) unless you take a bus. LV will be cheaper by plane. (www.priceline.com)

Or take a weekend trip to Seattle, Vancouver or even to Yellowstone Park. i wish i could have 2 mths :P, but my wife+son will disown me :P

Have Fun dude :)

Bahija said...

Hahaha, I re-read your blog , so u mentioned POTO in HK during June ...wow , i hope to catch this kat HK liow ....hehhee

yuen luk luk said...

Enjoy your trip, by the way, what is POTO??